|Posted on November 10, 2015 at 7:10 PM|
Gone are the sad days when a flat, shrunken,
teardrop behind was de rigueur:
|Posted on July 2, 2014 at 9:15 AM|
Olympic Swimmer Cullen Jones was five years old when he almost drowned at Dorney Water Park in Lehigh, Pennsylvania. Now aged thirty, Cullen works with the USA Swimming Foundation's Make a Splash charity to save lives. Here are some interesting statistics:
70% of African American children cannot swim.
60% of Latino children cannot swim.
40% of Caucasian children cannot swim.
Ten people drown each day in the U.S.
Drowning is the 2nd leading cause of childhood unintentional death for children under the age of 14.
Participation in formal swimming lessons could reduce the likelihood of childhood drowning by 88%.
Research Study reveals 60-70% of African-American and Hispanic kids can't swim.
|Posted on May 6, 2011 at 10:32 PM|
Madrid, May 7th: Spain's legendary golfer Severiano "Seve" Ballesteros has had surgery for a cancerous brain tumour. Please pray for him; Señor Ballesteros is at home now, and his condition is deteriorating. Thanks, and may God bless you.
M-J de Mesterton
|Posted on December 5, 2010 at 11:53 AM|
- Build cardiovascular fitness, tone your legs, abs, buttocks, and back
- Low-impact aerobic workout at home
- Rugged, all-steel frame construction
- Durable polypropylene rebounding surface
- Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer Mini Trampoline also includes:
- 2 resistance cords for upper body workout
- Electronic monitor that measures time, calories, and number of jumps
- Mini-trampoline stands on 6-legs.
- Gold's Gym circuit trainer workout DVD